Friday, September 21, 2007

Amazing!!!!!!!See How people give explanations!!!!!!!!(have a fun.........)

How people give explanations!!!!!!!!Suddenly one of the employees in an organization took 10 days Leavewithout any notice. When he returned his PL asked for explanation. Theemployee said "Sir, my mom died unexpectedly". The PL let it go at that.After 3 months the same pattern repeated, and this time the said hisfather died. Then the PL got changed. After 3 months the same patternrepeated. And the employee gave the explanation that his mom died. After 3months same thing again... and this time his father died. Thishappened repeatedly for 2 years. At the end, one PL checked his pastrecords and told him, "I have caught you red handed, How come in the past2 years, your mom has died 5 times, and your dad has died five times?"NOW GUESS THE ANSWER...... .............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To which the guy said, "Sir, my mom died and my father remarried. Thenmyfather died and my new mom remarried. Then my mom died and the new fatherremarried. This has been going on and on and on and..."

No comments:

search

Google